Lustre Luxury Cleaning and Services Inc. (LUSTRE) is committed to respecting the personal privacy and personal information of all our customers and employees. LUSTRE shares personal information in order to provide and maintain quality services to customers and fulfill legal requirements as an employer. LUSTRE will not use or disclose personal information about a customer or employee to any third party without their express written consent, unless required to do so by law or authorized to do so under the Privacy Act.
In order to offer and provide quality housecleaning services, LUSTRE must collect, use and disclose information in relation to our customers. This information is personal, which is why we make the following commitments to our customers:
- LUSTRE will only collect the personal information necessary to provide LUSTRE customers with high quality services.
- LUSTRE does not collect, use or disclose personal information about a customer to a third party without the consent of the customer, except where required by law or as authorized to do so by the Privacy Act.
- LUSTRE uses a password protected software program that has a database that contains personal information about a customer. LUSTRE may also house personal information about a customer in a secure location with controlled access.
- Personal information about a customer, including but not limited to their name, address and telephone number, must be disclosed to employees of LUSTRE to provide the services. LUSTRE employees have acknowledged their requirements to maintain the explicit confidentiality of this information and will only use it to fulfill the requirements of their employment with LUSTRE.
- LUSTRE customers are entitled to examine the personal information held regarding them, subject to the restrictions provided by law, and may request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information. If applicable, we will disclose this information to the person concerned or rectify it promptly.